Events in America are taking a turn for the worst, and the story unfolding is nothing new: this movie has played out many times in history and without protection it’s going to get very, very ugly.
For a criminal government, gun control is a necessary step in advance of an economic collapse that cannot be avoided – because it was deliberately created. The treasonous perpetrators of financial calamity are stone-cold-scared of armed Americans possessing a growing knowledge of banker-federal-government crimes; they know these patriots will rise up and take their country back.
Gun Control measures propose banning so-called ‘assault weapons’ but assault weapons are just ordinary weapons with distinctive cosmetics. The term assault is being used here as a pejorative term to marginalize and then isolate a certain expression or presentation of a weapon for political purposes. It has been established, even by those that are attempting to collect our weapons, that so-called ‘assault weapons’ are responsible for very little gun crime in the US.
The idea of disarming starting with ‘assault weapons’ is a ruse to remove weapons having the best chance of defending private citizens against any organized attack, either foreign or domestic.
The same people that funded Hitler, empowered Stalin and inserted Mao, the same families and their banks with unlimited resources, are now coming for your guns.
Evidence exists of accelerating plans for false flag events, gun-confiscation, gold and silver confiscation and military operations on American soil.
A quick look at the news verifies the criminals are showing their low hole cards.
- Vets are getting letters telling them to turn in their guns.
- General offers military help with gun control agenda.
- Gun control measures escalating at state levels and in the US Congress.
- The government is warning of al-Qaeda attacks, but is actively funding al-Qaeda.
- Illinois prepares bill for registration of gold and silver ( registration is always before confiscation.) This will likely be copied in other States.
- Feds announce interest in nationalizing retirement accounts.
- Feds continue to purchase $85 Billion in bonds EVERY month.
- Gold and silver price suppression goes into hyperdrive, as gold price falls while money printing escalates. This is direct opposite to the natural and expected effect of money printing.
- The VIX has one-day spike as the stock market remains at record highs in overbought conditions.
- Massive bets have been placed against the banking sector and the VIX.
- Treasury bond bubble is showing cracks. The largest bubble in recording history may soon burst.
For Americans the most important battle is the battle to stay armed. There is no time when being armed is more important than during the chaos of financial collapse. There is no time when tyranny works harder to create a new order than during a financial collapse.
With that in mind – think about this: guns are like competition; it’s not competition itself that improves products and services in a market, it is the threat of competition. This economic axiom also applies to guns in the hands of citizens. There will be no requirement to use weapons when the people are well armed (except in training as a show of force). Just like it is in Switzerland, the armed citizen is the final authority against tyranny; when all citizens are armed, tyranny is the disenfranchised minority.
Lincoln said, and I agree:
Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years. At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer. If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide. – Lincoln’s Lyceum Address, January 27,1838
With guns in our hands we the people are a threat ‘Too Big To Fail’ against any enemy foreign or domestic – and that threat is what will keep the peace.
Willingly disarm and America dies by suicide.